Products & Services
Fire Protection Products
Unprotected openings, poorly sealed penetrations and construction joints provide easy paths for heat, smoke and toxic gases. SPI specializes in the distribution of fire protection materials from leading manufacturers for new construction and renovation projects involving residential, commercial, institutional and industrial construction. For more information, please contact your nearest SPI location.
- Brush or Spray Applied Water-Based Intumescent Coatings
- Composite Sheet
- FirePlugs® and FireStrips®
- Fire Rated Access Doors
- Fire Retardant Coatings
- Fire And Smoke Dampers
- High Temperature Flexible Blankets
- Intumescent Wrapstrip
- MCT (Multi-Cable Transit)
- Plastic Pipe Devices
- Restricting Collar
- Rigid Board System
- SafeLite® Fire, Sound and Energy Saving Ceiling Light Covers
- Spray And Trowel Applied Fireproofing Materials
- Silicone Sealants (self leveling and trowel grade)
- Water-Based Intumescent Caulk
- Fire Extinguisher and Valve Cabinets
SPI is a member of the International Firestop Council (IFC); the Firestop Contractors International Association (FCIA) and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
Disclaimer and Limitation of Warranty. The purchaser/user is advised to consult with the appropriate professionals and to read the manufacturer's product information to determine the adequacy or appropriateness of the product for the use intended. SPI makes no claim or representation regarding the use or applicability of the products. Further, SPI makes no warranty, expressed or implied, and disclaims all warranties including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.