Products & Services
SafeLite® Fire, Sound Blocking and Energy Saving Ceiling Light Covers
SPI SafeLite® Benefits Include:
- The prefab SafeLite® enclosure offers documented acoustical performance greatly improving speech privacy and reducing unwanted sound transmission through the ceiling. This performance is critical for ceilng/floor sound proofing efforts.
- The lightweight (~ 12 pounds for a 2' x 4' light fixture) construction is quick and easy to install saving considerable time and expense.
- The use of peel and stick insulation pins provides a system that stays in place.
- The rigid board enclosure offers improved durability compared to traditional field constructed ceiling tile or mineral wool enclosures.
- SafeLite® material has an effective R value of 5.25 at at 75(°F) which will contribute to reduced energy costs.
- Covers easily slit to accommodate fixture or ceiling suspension wires and power cable saving time.
- Standoff insulation pins maintain any fixture air space requirements.
- SafeLite® insulation board is made from natural materials and has a recycled content of 80.6% (post-industrial).
More Information on SafeLite®
- SafeLite® Data Sheet
- Additional SafeLite® Information
- SafeLite® Order Form
- SafeLite Product Specifications
- SafeLite® Installation Instructions
- Code Requirements
- SafeLite® Case History (Laney)
- SafeLite® Case History (Forever 21)
- UL SafeLite Certification Listings - US
- UL SafeLIte Certification Listings - Canada