ILC DOVER's high-temperature application glove bags are available in several different sizes to accommodate various pipe dia from 1 to 30 in for horizontal and vertical pipes. They are designed for low-pressure steam lines and hot water heating systems, offering a safer and more cost-effective solution than full-scale containment methods.
AVAIL® Gloves Bag, 30 in Width, Polyethylene, Clear
- All AVAIL® glove bags incorporate FiberGuard glove sleeves that ensure an air and liquid tight seal
- Bags can be easily and securely attached to the pipe without bunching
- Proper positioning of the glove sleeves allows operators to reach all areas of the pipe, increasing productivity
- High clarity virgin polyethylene ensures strong seals, excellent puncture-resistance and clear view of the work area
- Pre-cut tops with fitted collars eliminate the need to measure and cut the bag to fit the pipe
- This super-sized model is for 30 in dia pipes, valves or unique situations where smaller, standard bags just don't fit the task