K-FLEX® Insul-Sheet® is a closed cell, flexible elastomeric foam insulation product used to retard heat gain and prevent condensation or frost formation on below-ambient applications. It can also be used with heat tracing tapes.
K-Flex Insul-Sheet® 3/4-in Thickness, 36-in Width, 4-ft Lenght, Elastomeric Sheet, Closed-Cell Construction, Density: 3 to 6 cu-ft/lb, -297 to 220 deg F, Black, Domestic/Import: Domestic
- Moisture vapor resistance
- Factory applied double seal closure system for improved performance
- GREENGUARD certified as a low VOC and mold-resistant material
- K-Flex USA products meet exacting industry standards, national building codes and are third party certified
- K-Flex LS products are inherently mold and mildew-resistant as a result of their closed cell properties
- As an added level of protection, an epa approved antimicrobial agent has been added for maximum protection